is bookkeeper launch right for me?
Frequently Asked Questions About Bookkeeper Launch
Hi, it’s Ben Robinson. Are you wondering whether Bookkeeper Launch (BL) is right for you? On this page I’ve answered your most frequently asked questions. Joining BL is a life changing journey. I hope these answers below help you make the right choice for you.
Will This Work...?
- Q: What if I don’t have any experience with bookkeeping or running a business?A: If you don’t have any experience, that’s perfectly OK. We teach the entire program from the starting point of knowing NOTHING about bookkeeping or running a business. I know what it’s like to start a business without knowing anything, and I don’t want you to have to go through the same thing I did. That’s exactly why I created this program, and it’s why our students see such success...even when over 75% of them have no bookkeeping or business experience.
- Q: What if I’m working full-time or I’m a stay-at-home mom and have kids?A: BL is designed to make it EASY for folks like you who either already have a job or are busy raising their children. It’s a self paced, flexible program. Which means you don’t have to show up to class every day...and you can get through it on your own time.
- Q: Do I have to get any license or certifications to start a bookkeeping business?A: It doesn’t hurt to get certified, but it’s not going to really help you get clients. At least not in the way you think it will. Most clients won’t ask about whether you have any certifications or not. And, while it may surprise you, you DO NOT have to have any sort of certifications in order to operate as a bookkeeper.
Both QuickBooks Online and Xero do offer certifications, which are free to get, that we do recommend you get. But they are also not necessary in order for you to operate as a bookkeeper.
- Q: How is this different than going to school to learn bookkeeping?The world has changed drastically over the past decade which means you no longer have to go to a traditional college to learn how to become a great bookkeeper.
The Old Way: you had to learn the theory in a college or school, and then go out and get a job with somebody (a business or bookkeeping firm) to get the practical application. It used to take 18 months for learning theory, and then 2 years in a job.
Meaning you had to wait 3.5-4 years before you even get to running your own business. Even then, you didn’t have any experience with marketing, business skills or client management.
The New Way (The BL Way): an online approach to teaching, where you learn only the minimum viable theory at your own pace, before moving into real world application. Combined with a support community that supports you through your real world problems, means you can learn the skills you need to get your first client in as little as 3 months.
- Q: I’m not sure how much time I can dedicate to the program. What if I fall behind?A: Don’t worry. The program is entirely self-paced and you have LIFETIME access to the program. It’s there for you whenever you want it, so even if life interrupts you, you can return to the program and pick things up whenever you want to.
- Q: Will this work for me if I live in Canada (or anywhere else)?A: Absolutely. Bookkeeping is an international skill which you can apply to any business, in any country. The marketing and business building lessons in BL are applicable so you can literally work from anywhere in the world. When you complete BL you also get a certification of completion, which you can show your clients or potential employers.
- Q: How will I know if I'm ready to get started?A: Other than having the means to pay for this course there’s just ONE thing you need to get started. That’s the MOTIVATION to learn the skills to become a successful bookkeeper. So you can have a flexible business...which allows you to set your own working hours, and work from wherever you want.
- Q: Is this just for accountants and professional bookkeepers?A: Absolutely NOT! Anyone who has the motivation to go through this course will learn about what it takes to start and grow their very own bookkeeping business...even if they have ZERO bookkeeping or business experience.
Of course, if you have professional bookkeeping or accounting experience, it's a big head-start!
- Q: How much help will I get once I join BL?A: You get a TON of ongoing support when you join BL...so you’ll never feel alone on this journey. You get access to our private Facebook group (with over 6,000 students and growing) along with weekly LIVE Q&A sessions with me and our BL’s coaches.
On top of all that you get:
- UNLIMITED email support. This is perfect for when you need an immediate question answered. Our average response time is 72 minutes! With a happiness rating of 97%.
- Live Q&As. Weekly group calls covering all of your course and client related questions. These are also recorded and made available to you in your Education Center.
- Office Hours are there for situations like:
- Not knowing how to handle a particularly messy "clean-up" job for a new client.
- When you're confused about whether to suggest monthly or quarterly reports for your new client.
- Legal Lunch: We pay for an attorney so you can ask any questions you have about starting your business. It can cost up to $500 per hour to get answers to your questions about forming a legal entity.
So, I asked...what if I took on the cost as part of the program, and save you $500? That's the idea behind Legal Lunch.
Each month I invite a specialist lawyer into Bookkeeper Launch for a consultation call. And this is where you can ask any questions you have, live on the call, about setting up your business.
- Q: How do I get my husband/wife onboard to let me buy this product?A: Great question. You and your partner are in this together. So it will mean a lot to the both of you to be on the same page about moving forward with BL. If the roles were reversed, you’d want them to come to you first when making a decision that will impact you both.
First it will help you to understand WHY you want to go through this course yourself...is it for the work flexibility, the income, a bit of both or something else? What will going through this course do for you and your family, how will it benefit you and them? Why is it important to you?
Answer those questions, and that will help develop a dialogue with your partner.
- Q: When can I expect to make money once I get started?A: I don’t have a definitive answer for you. However what I can say is many of our students get their first client within 3 to 6 months...even when they’ve had absolutely no experience.
As you’re going through the course I encourage you to go to business meetups and meet local business owners. Entrepreneurs are often looking for someone to handle their books, and meeting them - even before finishing BL - will start to open doors for you once you’ve got your bookkeeping chops up to par.
- Q: I’ve got to make money FAST. Will BL help?A: Unfortunately BL is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. It’s a course designed to teach your average Jane or Joe to become a successful bookkeeper if they're willing to put the work in. You won't learn how to earn a million dollars in 10 days, but you'll have a time-tested and in-demand skill which you can use for decades to come.
How Bookkeeper Launch Works
- Q: What is Bookkeeper Launch?Bookkeeper Launch is THE step-by-step system that shows you exactly how to setup your bookkeeping business in 10 weeks or less. You get all of the above through:
- Bookkeeping skills...how to WOW your client so that you command premium rates ($).
- Marketing your business so that you attract QUALITY bookkeeping clients, without selling!
- Setting up your business so that you do it the right way from the beginning.
- Advanced marketing to get clients...turbo-charge your marketing and land those clients as soon as possible.
- Live, weekly Q&A calls with instructors to get one-on-one guidance with anything bookkeeping business related.
- Support group with over 6000 students…who have been there and done it and can answer all of your burning questions. You’ll never feel like you’re alone.
Along with your bookkeeping training you’re also going to learn how to build your business, get new clients, and develop a pipeline of leads so you will never go hungry in your new venture.
- Q: Do I learn bookkeeping skills, or does this course just teach me how to set up a business?A: You’ll learn BOTH the skills to become a valuable bookkeeper in this digital age (so that your role WON’T be outsourced by computers) and how to GROW and set up your bookkeeping business.
This is a course for both folks who have ZERO bookkeeping experience, and for professional bookkeepers who want to start their own business and expand on their bookkeeping skills in order to get paid more for their time.
- Q: How many hours do I need to dedicate every week to become a full-time bookkeeper?We recommend 10-15 hours per week to work on your business. That’s 1-2 hours per day. However the course is designed for you to go at your own pace… have a look at the math below.
The entire course is 58 hours long. Which includes both the bookkeeping lessons, and business building lessons.
58 hours may seem like a long time. However, if you were to complete the course in only 6 months, that will only take you 2 hours and 25 minutes per week to get through the learning material… if you’ve got 5 hours a week (less than 1 hour a day) to dedicate to your learning, you’ll fly through the course in 3 months or less!
- Q: How does this course work? Do I get access to the entire course at once?A: That’s right! You get access to the entire course at once. This is designed so you can go at your own pace and learn on your own time. We understand that you need flexibility because some days or weeks are busier than others...and some weeks you’ll be able to get through a ton of content, whereas other weeks might be a bit slower for you.
- Q: How is Bookkeeper Launch different from other courses on the market?A:BL is the only bookkeeper training that shows you how to bootstrap a 100% virtual bookkeeping business from scratch. It’s the only comprehensive training that takes you from "no experience" to "thriving bookkeeping business owner"... in 3 to 6 months.
BL is different because it teaches you the ESSENTIAL skills to be a successful bookkeeper in this modern age. You won’t just learn how to input data...you’ll also learn how to analyze it and make educated decisions for your clients (which will make you INVALUABLE to them). This will really set you apart from the competition out there.
On top of the bookkeeping skills you’ll be learning, you also learn how to GROW and market your bookkeeping business. No other bookkeeping program will teach you these skills.
With BL you can become a successful bookkeeper in as little as 90 days. With a traditional education, it could take YEARS.
- Q: Will BL teach me how to market my business and get new clients...or do I have to figure this out on my own?A: Absolutely. This is one of the best advantages of going through BL, versus school or any other option. You get a step-by-step process to attract new clients FAST. You’ll learn how to market yourself, find a niche you enjoy working in, and develop a pipeline of high quality, well paying clients. Most of our students find their first clients in under 6 months, depending on the time and effort they’re able to dedicate to the program.
- Q: How will I get clients when I have no experience?A: This is a great question. The detailed answer to this is inside the program, but the short answer to this is that we’re going to show you how to leverage your network to borrow other people’s trust and credibility so you can “get your start.” You’ll also be surprised by how FEW clients will ask you “how much experience do you have?”...and the reason for this is because when you apply the materials we teach in the program, you’ll come across as someone they Know, Like, and Trust.
- Q: How long does it take to get my first client?Unfortunately I can’t tell you how long it will take you to get your first client. This is really up to you, depending on how much effort you put into going through BL and taking action.
Some of our students have gotten their first clients before they ever finished BL. On average it seems like it takes our students about 3 to 6 months to get their first clients. That’s because lots of our students are stay at home moms, or already working a job and have a limited time to commit to their new venture.
So the short answer is, it depends how much time and effort you put into going through the course and taking action.
- Q: Should I take on a client when I'm in the BL training?A: Absolutely. We have lots of students that do just that. If you didn’t have the safety net of the BL Community, then I would caution you against it. But with the safety net of having an engaged and active community of other bookkeepers around, we have got your back. You’ll easily be able to get the support you need to get through that first client, without being a full-blown pro to begin with.
- Q: What does a typical day as a bookkeeper look like?A: There’s no such thing as a typical day when you’re a bookkeeper. The main constant you’ll encounter is that your clients will need to be served, and their work will need to be done in a timely, and accurate manner. You’ll spend a good amount of time interacting with your clients and letting them know what goes on.
Most of your work will involve categorizing and organizing financial records, and then pulling those into financial statements for your clients, and then advising them on what they should be doing. We’ll show you how this can be automated as much as possible, and we’ll also show you how to batch your activities to be as efficient as possible.
- Q: Will I get technical support inside the program?A: We do offer technical support related to accessing the BL program, but not specifically for the tools you’ll be using within your own business because we are not a technical support centre. Most of the things we’ll teach you are very light in the technical department. A lot of the tools will be drag and drop sort of stuff, but you will most likely run into some technical challenges.
We do have our weekly live Q&As, where you will be able to get some light support help, but we aren’t a hard-core tech support service. But our community Facebook group is a great place for you to be able to get help from other students who have run into the same problem that you have.
- Q: Does BL cover how to start and register my business... including licensing, tax structure, etc?A: Yes! We’ve got an entire module dedicated to helping you set up your business and make the process as smooth and easy as possible.
- Q: What bookkeeping software is used in the course?A: When you’re a bookkeeper, you’ll be using bookkeeping and accounting software every single day. These software programs are used to input all of the financial information you’re going to be working with.
One of the biggest and most popular bookkeeping and accounting software programs is Quickbooks Online, which is the software our lessons will teach you how to use.
Most of these software programs are very similar to use. Think of them as different makes and models of cars. They’re slightly different, but if you can learn to drive one, you’ll be able to drive the other, with just a small period of “adjustment” when you first get into the car. Even if one of your clients already uses a different software, you’ll be able to use it after that small adjustment period.
QuickBooks offers an optional certification and we recommend you get certified in it. This certification, as of the time of writing this, is of no cost to you and can be done for free (minus the cost of your time).
Mental Barriers and Doubts
- Q: I’m terrible at promoting myself. I don’t feel confident selling my services and I am doubting my ability to get new clients. What should I do?A: Believe it or not, when I started out I doubted myself too.
What I’ve found is when BL students learn the essential bookkeeping skills their confidence skyrockets! That’s often when they discover just how VALUABLE and in-demand their new skill set is.
As a bookkeeper, you don’t have to do much selling or promoting. No ninja-sales-techniques are required here. Getting new clients is as simple as meeting a business owner and letting them know what you do.
How is that possible? Well most small business owners are desperately looking for someone to help them with their books (because they don’t know how, and they don’t have the time to do it).
Which makes “selling” your services as easy as making a new friend and telling them what you do for a living.
- Q: Gosh, I’m already so busy and don’t have much time on my hands. I want to start something new but, realistically, when would I have time to launch a new business?A: Starting a business takes time. That’s why BL is a self-paced program. Some students go through the course in under 3 months...others go through it over the course of a year. Most students fall somewhere in between.
I recommend dedicating on average 10-15 hours each week to learning the course material and taking action steps towards building your business.
The beauty of BL is you don’t have to go through it all at once. Take your time with it. Follow the process and take it one step at a time - on your own time.
Many of BL’s students are stay-at-home moms and dads...and/or work a job. They used the flexibility of learning from home to learn the skills to become bookkeepers and to grow their business one step at a time...on their own time, when they can. This has helped them work from home, spend more time with their family and add a new source of income to their household.
- Q: I’m scared because I don’t know anything about bookkeeping. I don’t know where to start. I’m afraid of failing and disappointing my family.A: You don’t need to know a THING about bookkeeping to get started with BL. I will be teaching you everything, step by step, from A to Z, which you need to know about bookkeeping and starting a business inside the program.
BL is the only bookkeeping course designed to take you from absolutely “no experience” to “thriving business owner”. See the section on “What is Bookkeeper Launch?”
- Q: I’m afraid of letting go of my 9 to 5. Will becoming a bookkeeper replace my job security?A: Yes, the goal of becoming a bookkeeper is that it will replace your job security.
Think about this, if you lost your job tomorrow - for any reason - you wouldn’t have any job security anymore. In BL I’m going to show you how to get multiple clients...so that if at any time one client drops out (for whatever reason) you won’t be stuck in a pickle.
And when you join BL you don’t have to let go of your job. In fact I recommend you KEEP your job until you’ve gone through the course, and have gotten enough clients to cover your expenses (which I teach you how to do inside the program).
You may have a transition period between letting go of your job and becoming a full-time bookkeeper. However if you plan accordingly for this and act responsibly this transition period should be very manageable.
- Q: I’m worried about getting overwhelmed by accidentally taking on too many clients, or the wrong clients.A: In BL you’re going to learn what to look for in clients...how to spot good ones, and what red flags to look out for as well. This will give you a heads up as to what bad clients look like (instead of having to go through that experience on your own). This should save you a few headaches.
As you start getting clients you’re going to learn what your limit is. I don’t know what that is for you. A good rule of thumb is when starting something new, take things slowly.
- Q: I’m afraid of being alone and not knowing what I’m doing along the process and once I’ve graduated. What can I do?A: One of my favorite things about BL is our incredibly supportive community of students and coaches. This is something I wish I had when I was first starting out...which is why I included this for you in the course.
When you’re feeling stuck and have a question, you can simply hop onto our weekly LIVE Q&A’s with our BL coaches, and we’ll be there to answer any of your questions.
You can also post in our private facebook group with over 6,000 students now, who have been in your shoes and are happy to help you out and answer your questions.
Click here to see all the support we’ll be offering you along this journey.
You will never feel like you’re alone!
You’ll have a group on students to inspire you, keep you motivated and all of us to answer your questions.
- Q: I’m unique and different than everyone else...how will BL work for me?A: This is what we’d call “Special Snowflake Syndrome”...when you believe your situation is totally unique, and completely different than ANYONE else out there.
If you’re noticing yourself coming up with reason after reason why this course ISN’T for you, then it’s possible your mind is LOOKING for reasons NOT to join, NOT to have the life you want…for whatever reason.
Thousands of students have gone through BL and became successful bookkeepers. Our students are women, men, fathers, mothers, single parents, GRAND-PARENTS, working full-time jobs, haven’t had jobs in years, they voted for Trump, they voted for Hillary, they’re living in China.
If you really think you are THAT unique then send us an email and tell us what’s holding you back from joining...we’ll let you know whether we think your situation is stopping you or not.
Email us here: [email protected]
- Q: What if I just don’t like to work, I’m undisciplined, unmotivated and I’m lazy?A: Well then my friend, starting a business is not for you.
If you want to have your own business, choose your working hours and work from wherever you want? Then you’re going to have to roll up your sleeves.
It’s not EASY...but I’ve put this course together in the easiest way to follow possible. So if you can put in the work, all you’ve got to do is listen to the modules, take notes, do the exercises, and take action...and within 3 to 6 months you can have a new income, working from home (or anywhere in the world with internet).
- Q: I haven’t had a job in years, would someone still want to hire me?A: Absolutely! Business owners understand people have major life events which stop them from working. Like having children, or having physical injuries.
Business owners are desperately looking for trained bookkeepers who can get the job DONE. Once you’ll have gone through BBL, you’ll know exactly how to get businesses’ books done...and business owners will be on the lookout for YOU.
- Q: This sounds great. But now isn’t a good time. Right after I finish with (INSERT RANDOM LIFE EVENT), I am going to join…A: Listen, I’m going to be straight with you. I’ve spoken to thousands of potential would-be bookkeepers who have considered joining. And anyone who says “I’m going to join right after this other thing gets finished…”, they never do. It just doesn’t happen. The truth is that there is NEVER going to be a perfect time to start your bookkeeping business… just like there’s no perfect time to have a kid, or buy a house.
When we procrastinate on these things, that often means they just never get done. That’s just what happens, it’s human nature. It’s me. It’s you. It’s everyone. The difference is that when we PRIORITIZE things and TAKE ACTION NOW, then we make the important things important, and we move forward on them. Even if it’s just a small bit of action, it’s the first steps and it can set us on our way.
- Q: What if I make a mistake or don’t know a client’s question? Can my client sue me?A: Don’t worry. It’s perfectly normal to make mistakes. This is something that EVERY bookkeeper faces… making mistakes. And businesses are used to it. It’s a part of the gig.
As long as you did not purposely manipulate your client’s books, and made an honest mistake, your clients should be very understanding. They shouldn’t have any grounds to sue. Remember, everyone makes mistakes. If you make some, be upfront so you can fix it. Don’t lie, cheat or manipulate… and you will be good!
- Q: I’m worried I won’t be able to bring in enough clients to cover my expenses and support my family. How much revenue can I expect to make?We cannot guarantee that you will make any money with this course. What I can tell you is that most of our students make as much as they need, based on their lifestyle and busy schedules.
This varies between a few hundred dollars a month… up to $12,000 or more.
Click here to see Liz’s story, the stay-at-home mom who makes $1,234 per month in her spare time, thanks to BL
And click here to see Justin’s story, the father of 3 who quit his job and is now making $12,000 per month thanks to BL
Tuition & Guarantee
- Q: This seems like a lot of money to invest in this program.A: It absolutely is. I want you to know that your success is going to be down to how much hard work you put in. But there is one IMPORTANT distinction that you need to make. You need to see this as an INVESTMENT in YOURSELF, not a cost.
A cost is something that you spend once and you never see that money again. An investment is something where you invest some of your resources (time, money, energy) and you expect to get much more back in return.
That will only happen if you’re willing to put something in, and work towards reaping the rewards of your investment. We show you the path and give you everything you need to succeed. But you need to take the steps.
You need to invest the time, energy and the financial resources so that you can create the lifestyle that will give you the freedom and flexibility you’re looking for.
Which investment is best for you?
- Q: Do you offer any guarantees?A: Yes. we have a guarantee. I want you to know this: when you join us, if you ain’t happy, I ain’t happy.
My guarantee: If during the first 30 days after you purchase, if for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your decision to join Bookkeeper Launch, tell us.
We’ll happily return every last cent of your money. You don’t even have to give us a reason. All you have to do is send us an email and tell us “gimme my money back!” and you’ll have it promptly returned (our average response time is 72 mins during business days).
- Q: Once I join BL, what are the ongoing and startup costs?A: Once you join the program there are no additional costs for BL. You should expect to have costs associated with the running of your business on a monthly basis. There is no such thing as a free business, but bookkeeping is the #1 most profitable service business out there according to Entrepreneur magazine. Meaning the revenue generated by your business should far exceed the costs, once you get up and running.
In the beginning, you will need your laptop/PC and a reliable internet connection. That will get you started with the Bookkeeper Launch lessons.
The biggest business start-up cost may be the actual incorporation fees for your business, so please check with your local sba or the secretary of state as they do vary.
Not until you sign your first client will you need to obtain Errors and Omissions Insurance. There is actually no additional costs for the QBO and XERO software while you are training (there are even free trials available).
Of course there are subscription fees once you begin to accept clients. To start advertising your business, you may want to invest a few dollars in some business cards and you can set up a free Facebook business page, and/or, a basic landing webpage for a relatively small amount (but it is NOT necessary) along with word of mouth by telling your inner circle - friends, family, acquaintances.
You would honestly be surprised at the amount of "bootstrapping" that can be done to get you started with your own virtual bookkeeping business!
- Q: How long will it take for me to get a return on my investment?This is entirely dependent on how much time and effort you’ve got to put into the program. Whether you purchased BL or take the monthly plan, it will take you less than 6 months to make back your return on investment, once you’ve gotten your first client.
Some students get their first couple of clients pretty quickly, and they make their investment back within 2-3 months or less. It truly depends on how much time and effort you can put into the course.
- Q: Will you show me how to find my niche and stand out from the competition? A: Yes. We’ll give you the criteria that will allow you to find the best niche for you. We’re not going to tell you which niche to go after, because it is different for everyone.
We will provide you with lots of examples and a great framework to figure out what type of niche you should be choosing, but you will have to decide for yourself what direction you’re going to go in.
It might surprise you how easy it is to stand out from the competition. I cover this extensively in the program, but the short version, in my experience, is that you simply need to do the work on time. Do it accurately. And have a personality. If you’re a personable person, you’ll go a long way. Existing bookkeepers generally don’t have a good reputation. That’s why, when clients find a good bookkeeper, they want to hold onto them for dear life.
- Q: What if I try Bookkeeper Launch, and I decide it isn’t right for me?A: No worries. Like I mentioned about our guarantee...if you ain’t happy, I ain’t happy. Which is why you’ve got 30 days to test drive BL RISK FREE.
- Q: Can I just buy a portion of the program? A: The short answer is no. BL is designed to take you from zero to bookkeeping business owner in 3 months.
If you’re already a bookkeeper you’ll not only learn how to grow your business, but my bookkeeping material will help you upgrade your skills so you stand out from your competition in the marketplace...and make you unreplaceable from new technologies (like artificial intelligence).
Other Little Details
- Q: How do I know if this isn’t a scam or a get-rich-quick scheme?A: Fortunately this is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. Yes you can make a nice income, and have a flexible lifestyle by becoming a bookkeeper. However it takes some time and effort to become a professional. On average it takes our students 3 to 6 months to become fully trained and have gotten their first client.
For more proof, visit our Better Business Bureau page, with honest reviews from current and past students: Bookkeeper Launch on BBB
- Q: Does the course cover payroll?A: Yes, we cover it in the sense of showing you how to record it into your client’s books. But, we don’t want you doing payroll as a service. It’s typically a disaster to produce and there’s very little money in it.
Paycheck providers can do a much better job and typically provide a much better service than most bookkeepers because they’re specialized. Plus, payroll providers can be a GREAT source of referrals for you, but they won’t refer clients to you if you’re a source of competition.
- Q: Do you teach us how to price our services?A: Yes, we have an entire section on the best way to price your services and how you should consider positioning yourself as a premium bookkeeper.
- Q: Does it turn a potential client off that I work remotely and from where ever I want?A: NO! At least the ones you target in your marketing. Business owners want a reliable bookkeeper. Most don't care from where you work. On occasion, you might run into someone who objects; such is life. But most entrepreneurs don't care.
- Q: You say I can make an average of $300 per client per month. What services would that include?A: Here’s what that would look like: Recording financial transactions. Categorizing transactions. Putting them in the right bucket. Checking those statements for accuracy...this is called a reconciliation (quality control). Producing financial statements (the end product)... which lets business owner’s know how their business is doing. Finally having a conversation with the business owner about their statements.
In BL we’ll teach you how to do all of this and more.
- Q: What is the average amount of time spent per client per month?A: It depends on each client, how effective and efficient are, and how well you defined your systems. However for that $300 per month client, you’re looking at about 4 hours of work each month...more or less.
- Q: Do you give us clients? While our program currently does not offer client placement, our in-depth course does teach you a very systematic way to find business owners who need your services and are more than happy to work with you.
Who is Bookkeeper Launch Perfect For?
- Q: Who is right for BL?A: BL is right for you if you’re ready to start working from home, create your own schedule and build a business which you can grow as large or small as you’d like.
It’s right for anyone looking for more freedom, flexibility and a new source of income, without sacrificing time with family and your passions.
- Q: Who’s not right for this program?A: BL is NOT right for you if you’re not able to listen, learn, take notes and take ACTION to create your dream lifestyle.
If you absolutely need to work for somebody else, follow someone else’s schedule and show up when someone tells you to...then BL is NOT right for you. That’s because as a business owner you have to set your own schedule, choose your own clients and decide when you want and can get work done.
- Q: Do I need to be tech savvy or be really good at math to take BL?A: Absolutely not! You do need some basic math competency...but you don’t need to know anything advanced beyond a highschool level education.
For the technical aspect, if you can operate a computer at a basic level, you’ll be able to use the programs to be a successful modern bookkeeper. And I’ll show you how to use them in BL.
- Q: Could my partner and I take BL together?A: Absolutely. If you both would like to learn bookkeeping together you can do this course alongside each other.
- Q: Will I get official course credits or continuing education credits?A: We do have a certificate of completion. Once you complete the program, you'll receive an electronic badge that will be verifiable through our online platform. You'll be able to put this badge on your LinkedIn, Facebook, your website...anywhere you choose!
This will allow you to show your prospects and clients the credentials that you've acquired from going through our program.
Unfortunately for the time being BL doesn’t count for education credits.
- Q: What if I have another question not listed here?A: If you have a question email us directly at [email protected] or start a live chat using the bot on this page.
Our New Student Coordinators are available to answer your questions Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET.